What does it mean when it boyfriend stops talking to you?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6months now and he has slowly been sends texts now, we use to talk all day everyday he use to say good morning and good night but now I only get 5 texts every 3 days. I know we have a hard time hang in out cause we live a little bit away from each other but I just don't want to be used again, what do I do I really care about him and have for awhile I have suffered threw watching him be with others and me being hurt by others I really do not want to be wasting my time anymore if im just being used again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. He's kinda not into you, or being complacent in the relationship,
    That's the typical problem when a guy started to pursue aggressively during early stage of dating, ie talk all day everyday. The girl has already ''expected'' the guy to continue doing the same thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• He pissed off about something! Let it settle down and then ask him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe talk to HIM about it? Not us?

• Knowing is a power. Men look for beauty women look for rich but it's basically the same thing. Without money girls can't be pretty. I am passing my wisdom onto you. Imagine him looking for prettier girl. That will shut him down which means he will all of sudden calling you because u play hard to get. And dump all men and you become a star

• It sounds like he's not very into you.