Why are white women so obsessed with Asian men?

Besides the fact that white women are so obsessed with kung fu.

My theory is it's the result of the glamorization of martial-arts culture and the portrayal of Asian men as ninjas, karate masters, and mathematicians and the Yakuza aspect witch turns on said white women.

And anyone who dares critisize the white woman is a "insecure little boy with bad math skills" who needs to "math up".

Im not trying to be racist nor am I trying to say that Asian men are bad but what I am saying is there is too much of an obsession with Asian men these days as a matter of fact women expect all men to be like Asian men.

And by definition racism is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." therefore viewing Asian men as superior to other men is inherantly racist or any race for that matter.

How would you feel if you were made to feel like you are not good enough because of the colour of your skin? -- or the shape of your eyes?

Thank you for the inspiration, Anonymous. ^_^ Always cite your sources, right? :P

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1769170-why-are-white-women-so-obsessed-with-black-men

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think so I like guys regardless of race. It just varies really.

• I'm confused, this is a joke right?

• Since when? This is news to me

• uhhhhhhh... they aren't. Black men, maybe... some girls but Asian men? nope.

What Guys Said 4

• Women are obessed with kung fu? When?, where?, lol. Practiced martial arts since was a kid, but never been any girls interested just cause of that, but then again, im not Asian though.

I do know sevreal women at least who is a bit weak to Asians, but they got other forms of weaknesses too.

• I think... that you should go to sleep.

• I never heard of white girls with yellow fever in my entire life. What country do you live in?

• Change the genders and its a good question. But WTF