Trying to understand what is a girl thinking?

A few years ago, I knew this girl from church. Tried asking her out for dinner a few times but she postponed the dinner to like 2 mths later. Later i found out from a friend that she is uncomfortable as she wanted to know the attention when we hardly know and talk each other. Even at a friend wedding she felt uncomfortable talking to me. I then closed the case. I did not contact her for 2.5 years and recently I knew she was in uk. I added her on Facebook and had conversations with her through Facebook and she replied my messages. Subsequently went with a friend to uk to visit her and she brought us around and I offered to help her to bring back her stuff as she is returning soon. Would i be correct to think that if in the past she suspects that I like her and now she respondedto me on Facebook and brought me around uk, can I say that I have some chance? Would hope to get a girl's opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she knows that you are interested in her. You never expressed your interest, so she probably thinks that you consider her a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I may have some chance, but it's still an unknown. But we were pretty sure that the first time you asking her out for a few times (don't know how many times), and she postponed to 2 fuckin months? It was pretty ridiculous. Let's be honest to say do you really want to hang out with someone who has low romantic interest to start with? It's like swimming upstream instead of we should swim downstream that feels easy & effortless.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Is this the only woman on your planet? You seem to be planning your life around her and that is just setting you up for heartache and misery.

• Don't listen to female opinions. They're all shit anyways.

The point is that you may or you may not. Stop over-thinking and either go for it or wait for her to approach you (forever)