Living at home or out?

Whats true freedom? i see a lot of students say ''omg im finally free when im out of the house'' but why aren't you free when you are in it? i dont get it? having less money is not freedom, i stayed at home unfrotunately (wish i hadnt), because of stressful circumstances. I dont know what is freedom? I have a lot money now saved... isn't that freedom?

Most Helpful Guy

• for me college dorm life certainly felt more free. I didn't have to explain where I was going. be in at a certain time. worry about how I was dressing, eating, etc... I could just be me

Most Helpful Girl

• See , i'm a teenager so i can completely relate to it. I usually say that when i am out of the house. We ( all teens ) feel like our parents are too protective and don't let us do anything and when we are out of the house we are with our friends and there is no one to tell us what to do. We all love to go to trips without our parents so that we can have fun and all. Mostly all of us would prefer out but honestly there is no better place than our home with our parents and people who really care about us.

What Guys Said 2

• I would be still living at home if I could

• true freedom is getting your license and car,

license *check*
    my very own car *in progress*

What Girls Said 0