Girls, Would you date a guy that does not believe in a God?

I usually get rejected even my previous girlfriend left me because I did not believe in a God.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, because I was raised to follow my own path and I'm not a huge religious person at all so--

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a guy that doesn't believe in God.
    Everyone is entitled to their own ideas and beliefs and if that means dating a nonreligious guy than I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not date a guy that does believe in God. That probably makes me no better than your girlfriend, but who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm also an atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your belief that there is no God should be respected as much as someones decision to believe. I personally believe religion causes more problems that it's worth. It is quite a fundamental belief to disagree on so find someone who doesn't believe!
    I live in the UK, most girls here don't give a fuck about the existence of God haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because I don't either

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't either, so yes I would. 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Religion doesn't matter, honestly..
    But if a guy is going to worship Satan and perform rituals and shit.. I don't roll with that. ;b

0|0
    0|0
  • Casually, yes. But seriously... no. I'm at this place right now, I like a guy but he is a liberal atheist. We both agreed it wouldn't work for us to be serious.

0|0
    0|0