Is he avoiding the Question?

Okay so I told my Boyfriend that I was coming over today and at first he was avoiding the the whole so I called him out on it my screenshoting what I send him then he came out and said out said that he was getting cold sore and told him it doesn't bother me and long story short he said okay. So I'm thinking okay he knows that doesn't bother me but I just someone just to look at the text and see if he still avoiding the question or he was just avoiding it because of his cold sore.

Is he avoiding the Question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe I'm misreading your post but it looks like he answered the question. He said when you get out of class. You told him when you'd get done, and he said that was going to be okay. Not sure where the confusion is. The cold sore thing is a new subject because in his mind (and mine), the previous topic was put to rest satisfactorily.

Now I have a question - do cold sores not bother girls? I get them when the weather changes too but I always worry what the girl's going to think. I've had to not trim my beard much longer than I wanted to wait to make it less visible, in case the girl I'm ehhhhhh maybe still dating wants me to come over tonight.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he already replied in your question.

What Guys Said 1

• he's self conscious about the cold sore... and unless you already get cold sores you should not kiss him while he has a sore. you could potentially get cold sores for the rest of your life

• They're not always contagious and I think like 80% of people get them anyway.

• 1 in 5 people have them. lots of people carry the gene but will never actually have a sore, but can still pass them on their children.

just because they aren't always contagious doesn't mean you should take a shot. I mean you can't get AIDs every time you have sex with or share a needle with an AIDs sufferer, but should you risk it anyway?

What Girls Said 0