Girls do you act loud when you know your crush is nearby?

Like saying comments outloud for everyone to hear and seem talkative and laughing just acting outgoing more than usual before she was less talkative with people around her I feel like she's is trying to get me to notice her am I wrong?

What Girls Said 1

• Ur probably right... It's a little childish but its obviously effective :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if you are right or wrong about this particular girl, but yes, girls do that. It's a way of getting attention. We do it too, even if we don't realize it.

It's not just with their crush. I had a bad breakup two years ago with a girl. So out of spite I asked a girl who knew both of us but didn't really like her too much come into where we worked and have a drink with me (the girl was in on it). And my ex, a bartender at the restaurant where we worked, got loud and such. Clapping and dancing behind the bar, acting overly excited and happy, throwing her arms around when she knew she was in my line of sight, that sort of thing. And it began a month-long period where she did whatever she could to get my attention, culminating in a drunk dial on Christmas Eve (I left the bar with our mutual acquaintance that night so that might have fueled the fire).