Is this a red flag?

Been seeing a very nice guy for 6 months. To me he is perfect in all areas. He has some weirdness but nothing that I can't look past. Found out this weekend that he has been married 3 times. To me that is a bit much and red flags are waving in my head. Maybe Mr Perfect is not so much perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit of a red flag yes, you've only known him for 6 months, all his inner demons have not been present yet, it's not like you have to "wait" of it, but always be aware and don't be shocked. The whole 3 marriages kind of thing just makes me think he settles down fast without really knowing the person and it's rushed. Hopefully this time around it won't be the same or at least END the same x

What Guys Said 1

• It would make me wonder! Perhaps he is a "1 yearer"?

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the nature of the divorces really. If they were mutual or something was going on to end it such as unfaithfulness or something, especially if he were the one doing it, it would certainly bother me.

• That's a tough one. If you could find out how they all broke up then maybe that would throw some light on it. He could just be very unlucky but I would definitely be wondering what happened

• Wow. Yeah I would say it definitely is.