Do I have small boobs because I got my period so early?

I got my period at 11 years old and i didn't have boobs and still dont really have them now.. everyone says you get your period after your breasts grow. Did mine just forget too?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more about genetics and where your body stores fat than period timing. Just learn to accept it, there's nothing bad about small boobs.

• you'll see that but then you'll see the girl with big boobs and be like daaaaaamn

i know guys think higher of girls with bigger boosb. dont lie

• I don't see why you're insecure, it sounds like you have a great body you're even tall which tends to mean you have nice long legs, that's why I said there's nothing bad about small boobs. It would be easier to tell you exactly what I like about your body if I saw a picture.

• I prefer small boobs. A lot of guys do, in fact. It's a false stereotype that says otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have small boobs too. It's just your genetics/body type. It's totally okay. I have zero problems attracting men. Some men are more attracted to other physical features besides boobs. Some men even prefer small boobs for being perky, shapely, or small enough to handle.

Besides, you're ultimately going to want a man in your life who isn't just there for your body. You're a complete person, not a pair of tits.

What Guys Said 8

• No its a a genetic thing.

and reading your comment below "i know guys think higher of girls with bigger boosb. dont lie" I'm sorry but that is complete rubbish!!
    personally small boobs do it for me, big boobs may be some other blokes choice. but if someone is going out with a girl solely on her boob size WTF?

• That's not how it works. Don't worry some men prefer small breasts. You should find someone that likes you for more than your breasts anyway

• psst... small titties are sexy as hell x

• maybe when the rest of your body is also small

• they did! I mean I got my period at 14 and my penis is huge!

• they swell when you're on your period..

the main factor of their predetermined size is genetics.

• love, you're 17. womens breasts don't stop growing until around 21 or so

• its not ok!!! i see 12 year olds with dd

• i fit a 32a, a 32b and a 32c

I don't know

• you're fine. you will find out that is most guys preference (myself included). so your breasts are a perfect size

• you should just get breast inplants

• Small boobs are ok

What Girls Said 8

• No, I got my period before I started noticeably growing boobs and now I wish I had money for a breast reduction. I'm a 32D. Be happy you have small boobs. And I saw in a comment that you fit in a C bra. That's not small. You probably have just the right amount.

• Absolutely not. I got my period when I was 13 and my breasts grew a little after a few months, but then two years later grew a lot more. You may unfortunately be left with small breasts due to genetics, but there is the chance that they still might grow

• You get your breasts typically before your period. (Or they begin to grow before your period and then continue afterwards)
    Girls stop growing at 16 though

• I got my period when I was 9. My breast are a size C cup. I don't think there is a correlation.

• I got my period at 11 years old and I'm a C cup.

• No it genetics, not the period.

• Well I got mine when I was 13 and have small boobs so no

• I got my period at 9 and my boobs are incredibly big. It's genetics I think regardless of size I bet you're perfect as you are x