What can I do to get a loyal boyfriend in High school?

I'm looking for a new guy, and I'm wondering if you guys have any tips that will help me in my search for a man in school. Girls and guys with experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• ... lol cuz it's high school

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, so much of the world is full of unloyal jerks, whether these jerks are men or women, college or highschool students, meh. This is because society says, "oh, highschool boys aren't loyal..." They CAN be, if you look in the right places.
    I have had a lot of loyal, wonderful bfs in highschool. Okay by a lot I mean 2, one of which I dated for 2 years and the other I am currently into almost a year. We met, fell in love, and he's loyal af. Doesn't do porn. Doesn't even masturbate bc he thinks its cheating and wrong-- and I met him through a rapist. In highschool. There is no way I would have met him without a horrible experience, in the place where boys aren't supposed to be loyal. I have found the best guys in highschool seem to be the quiet shy ones. Not always. If a guy doesn't make perverted jokes, doesn't act like an inflated dick, and acts respectful in general-- nice to people, respectful to authority figures, etc, he's probably a good bet. 👍

What Guys Said 7

• There are no loyal Dudes in Highschool. Just wait til you get to college, so much easier. Also after you graduate from Highschool 95% of the time you will forget everyone there, and they will split different ways and forget about you.

• Dress badly, do some bad makeup that make you look ugly. Mess up your hair.

When you become completely unattractive & awful then wait. If any guy shows up, he will be loyal to you.

When you are beautiful & look pretty, tons of boys will hit on you because they want to taste your pussy. Not because they are loyal.

Also one thing to remember -- "Men are never loyal"

Cuz once the tightness of pussy is gone, they look for a younger/tighter pussy. It is irrelevant of whether they are married or not.

• Keep him on a short leash and make sure he sexually satisfied if u provide him with poon he's not going anywhere

• He will find you :)

• ya smell them sniff

• you simply wouldn't date the loyal guy. noone dated me.

• yeah, look for one in College not High School.
    Also suck his dick every day and he will never leave you.

• I'm not sucking a cock just to have a guy stay with me. If all he cares about is sex, he can go pay for it in my opinion

What Girls Said 4

• Oh so I guess I can't answer because I don't have experience! WHATTT? LOL Its cool! Anyhow thats difficult and rare to find and its not easy. But I will try. First off what are u passionate about? music join the music club... Art join the art club... Then out of those guys meet a guy that is worth your time!

• Don't date in High School. That's a waste when it's the only acceptable time to act like an idiot and do dumb regrettable things you can look back on and say, "Oh, I did it cause I was young and stupid," when in reality you did it cause you felt like it and your excuse it cause you're young. Enjoy those years!

• It's super unlikely.
    That being said, my now fiance and I met my sophomore year.

• You can't necssarily look for one some guys are jerks some are not. But there out there, some couples at my school have been dating for 2+ years and some are even in long distance but remain faithful.