On a scale from 1 to 10 how well will this type of couple do?

both are really stubborn and usually have firm stances when it comes to opinions.

do these couples last? or does it make it more interesting for them to date each other? somewhere in between maybe?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about compromise and compromise is love in action.

No it won't last unless one gives in and don't mind it

• im usually passive with my stances and only give my opinion. if they agree or dont agree doesn't usually bother me so it's looking pretty good. her on the other hand lol

• until you find yourself, you won't have a strong intuition if you should stay with someone or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can work but the strong opinions may conflict, especially if both are really stubborn. If they meet an issue that one agrees with and the other doesn't, it can cause a fight since they both might not be willing to budge on their stance

What Guys Said 3

• when reading what you asked, WTF do you think. I don't wanna be mean but some shit you can answer yourself. When in the world do you think that relationship will work? NEVER

• if they both tend to make decisions based on logic e. g. INTJ + INTP, then the outcome is favorable. .

however, if one bases decisions on feeling e. g. INTJ + INFP, battle royale till death.

• No there needs to be an alpha in the relationships. Two alpha won't collide very well.

What Girls Said 2

• My sister and her boyfriend has three things in common, ego, stubbornness, and control something.

They are doing fine according to them.

• My ex and I were both extremely stubborn. Honestly it seemed like most of the relationship was fighting. Sometimes we could go for weeks without talking that's how stubborn we were. When we weren't fighting it was great, but the rest of the time the relationship was a struggle. If you really care about the person I think it'll work but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it