Fart during sleep?

have you ever heard your partner? what do you think? grossed out/cute/nothing of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've been with my boyfriend for over 4 years, farting is not a big deal. but I do remember the first time hearing/smelling his farts when he was asleep... luckily I had already developed very strong feelings for him, cause cute is not the word I would have used to describe it lol

What Guys Said 2

• Fart, snore, talk, mumble, sing. Yep.

I know I do too. Well, except for the talking, mumbling & singing.

• after you been with someone and sleep with them every night it is natural and think nothing of it

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty sure I do this when I'm sleeping. Especially if I have been holding it in and then when I finally fall asleep it just comes out.

I'm still in that zone with this guy I have been hanging around with (haha) But he never says anything if and when I do.

• yea I usually think its fn disgusting and I wanna get outta the room lolz.. but I'm sure he's probly heard me in my sleep too.. everyone does it

• ha I do it all the time!

he makes fun of me for it... but its all outta fun.

• ohh yes i love it when my bf farts on me, especilly on my face. its even cuter when he does it in his sleep because it shows me that even his subconsciousness knows what i love <3