Will you married your first girlfriend/boyfriend or have experience with different people?

Some people say its the best to have experience with different people before settling down? What do you think?

• Married first gf/bf (if things work out, he/she is the one)
  • Experience with different people
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships with first lives never ever ever last. Why put yourself through that?
    You don't want to wake one day when you have kids together and think ,,,,, wait , I wonder what it's like with another lover seeing you have only had one sinse you were a virgin.

Cpls never stay together. Especially after a child together happens. Both seem to stray and want independence they lost out on many years ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 3+ years with my first boyfriend and the plan is to get married when he finishes college. I get told a lot that I need more experience with other people and that I can always go back to him but why would I break up with him if the end goal is to get back with him?

• How would you feel if your boyfriend did that to you?
      If he goes "I need to experience other girls, but after that, I'll come back to you"
      Whomever is giving you that very poor advice is wrong.
      Do not screw up your relationship with someone you want to marry by going to other people! I sincerely hope you don't ever listen to those people that say to do that.

I don't think you have to have experience with other guys. If you know, you know. And if you are questioning it, there's your answer. If you don't know that you love him and want to be with him forever, don't marry him. If you have any doubts whether or not you'll want to be with someone else, then don't do it. But if you know, or even think you know, then by all means, marry.

• @Mekkalyn I don't question it, and I certainly don't listen to those telling me I should break up with him.

What Guys Said 6

• I think experiencing different people is great, but they should let go of a person they adore just because they want to experience.
    If your first bf/gf is who you want forever, don't leave them just because you haven't experienced other people.

• Well... I've already had 3 and most of them were fucking nuts, so yes I am going to play the field a bit for now. But I am not going to throw something away just because.

• I want to get married with my first girlfriend. I don't know though, i went on a date with a girl before. She didn't think it was a date at the time, as i found out later. Does she count as my first girlfriend, or am i still at 0.

• option A doesn't work for me as i have had two GFs

• I would have married my 2nd girlfriend but she was a slut XD

• a, i don't have any patience for such games.

What Girls Said 3

• First boyfriend took our relationship very seriously. I couldn't stand not knowing if perhaps someone else was better for me. I was right.

In your case, if it's meant to be, then it might work out again at a time when you don't have this question on your mind.

• I would be perfectly content to marry my current boyfriend, I love him very much and I believe he loves me the same. We have been together for four years and although I feel this way I know that he is of the "more experience the better" attitude. To him it's all about not missing out on things. And I just don't have that nagging want to have experiences.

• If you don't experience other people how do you know this person is what you want.. You guys need to date other people a little to know at the end of the day you guys want each other