How many rejections does it take before a girl says yes?

I was just curious of a number

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• No means no. If you keep pursuing after she says no, that's stalking and harassment. Careful there.

• No I meant different women like how many women before u would get a yes

• Sorry, there's no mathematical formula. If you keep getting rejected, you might have to rethink your tactics. Maybe how you're approaching these women is wrong.

• Depends on how many

• Like I meant in terms of approaching different women by what number should you see a change in luck

What Guys Said 2

• You will have to see YES girls, MAYBE girls and NO girls. There're these 3 types of girls, generally saying. Just use your observation

• For me, it's zero. If she rejects me, I take that to mean she's not interested, so I move on.

• I mean different girls

• Okay, I have about a 90% success rate when asking for women's phone numbers. However, I only end up going on an actual date with 10-20% of them. So if your end goal is going on a date, probably between 5 and 11 women.