Guys, Would you date a girl with a mixed baby?

Would you date a white girl with a black mixed baby?

• Yes
    38% (11)
  • No
    62% (18)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• No, cause I don't date women with kids, I'm way too young to have to deal with kids, I love kids, but I don't want to become a "step-dad" to them, not now.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't date you not because of the race of your baby, but because you are a single mother.

• It has nothing to do with the baby being mixed. I just don't date single moms.

• Hmm no. I won't

• i would date no girl with a baby.

• I would be open to the idea of being in a relationship with a woman who has children.
    I don't think it would be that much of an issue.

Also the race of her baby isn't really an issue.

But every guy is different...

• i wouldn't date a girl w/ a kid.

• I don't like to date girl that has a child of another man, especially not a mixed child.

• No I would not because it would look weird, I'd imagine the looks we'd get and also I am not interested in dating single mothers.

• I can't believe 8 said yes it could be people screwing around. But the majority of guys I know would say no also I doubt most guys would be fond of race traitors.