Do guys find it unattractive if the girl texts you first? Or do they find it clingy?

This guy and me have been texting for about 2 months (he also calls sometimes) and we finally hung out the other day and it was pretty fun (he kept telling me I looked really nice), but he used to text me a lot and lately its being wishy washy, so I texted him and we started talking then he just stopped texting back, so is it considered clingy to text back again tonight? I mean we stopped texting about 12 so? Plus what are some examples of texts that will catch his eye?

What Guys Said 1

• In the given situation:

- is it concidered clingyy to text back again tonight?

No. It would not be considered "clingy" to text him back. Being clingy is about "REQUIRING TOO much attention"- not "desiring attention".

- I mean we stopped texting about 12 so?

12 am = he may have gone to work. 12 pm = he may have gone to bed. Text him in the morning

[ Plus what are some examples of texts that will catch his eye? (In a good way) ]

- "Hey handsome, how are you?"

- "I have been thinking, and I'm ready to move things into an official stage. Do you feel the same way?"

- (Insert joke here, that is actually funny)

- (Insert directions to a party- that will actually happen)

etc

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 0