Should I try to date older or younger guys?

I love to be fun and good off but I want someone who is interested in having a family. So younger to match my childlike attitude or older to match my life goals?

• Younger (24 to 30)
  • Older ( 35 and older)
I already have two kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you want.
    Older guys have stability, and younger guys have stamina.
    However, guys your age, have a little of both.
    :D

• Guys my age are great but most are way to serious

What Guys Said 12

• (30-35) your biological clock is ticking.
    Younger guys on average (20-26) are more often than not in a rush to form a family.

• You should really date someone who you like regardless of age.

• You need an old man since you have kids already the old man can take youb places younger guys can only dream about

• It's up to you. I'm 23, dating a 28 woman. If you want to have a good experiences, exciting dates, u should go for younger guys. However, if you want to settle down having 3 kids, you should go for the older guys. As simple as that

• You want to find a gut who wants a girl who already has kids. Probably a dating site where you can put it all out there from the start.

• Most Younger guys don't want an serious relationship with older woman that have kids, even to find an older guy who would be interested in that would not be easy, so older men are more fitting for you.

• I hear handsome 21 yo Asian men are extremely mature and family oriented😅😅

• I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere 😉

• Haha godspeed😊😊... they're rarer than a unicorn.

• I love unicorns Umm.. Wait back to the? Thanks 😊

• What are your goals?

• My biggest goal in life is to give my children the best life I can to teach them right from wrong and raise them to be responsible young lady's while at the same time giving them unconditional love and being there for them no matter what they have done. That being said I love to have fun and goof off but I also have work goals too and I really need to go back to school.

• You must go for a guy about your age or 5 to 7 years more than yours :-)

• Plenty of guys in their late twenties would be ready to have kids. I'm only 22 at the moment, but I think 25-30 is a good time to start a family.

• go with younger guys!
    Older man/younger woman couples are too common in human history.
    Try being more unique :)

• I'm plenty of different lol🙃

• I'm just not like other girls lol if u were older I'd explain more

• Its okay. Is it innapropriate for a teen to understand? Cause almost every normal teenager would understand it.

• Why not find a guy that is fun, smart, funny and responsible? That guy could be 25 or 45.

• If I could find that guy that would be great

• Sweet. I will shoot ya an email.

• Sent
      .,.,.,.,
      .,.

What Girls Said 6

• You should date whoever fits you! You never know guys your age could be even more immature than guys younger than you.. you just have to see whats best of you and who you get along with. Dont focus on age leave it open :)

• You could probably find older men with a goofy playful personality, and younger men looking to start a family. I would say your best bet may be older men, but keep your options open! Age does not always define maturity level.

• Older. More likely to be mature, stable, and confident about what he wants. You don't want to waste time with men who are still maturing. Besides, younger guys might be a little less keen on children.

• Tbh that all depends on what u want out of the relationship. Like if u want someone that u can relate to more and knows what he wants in life then date older. But if you want some fun and ur kinda a go with the slow kinda person then date younger

• Whoever you want.

• I'm sure there are men that are younger that want children, or older guys with a childlike attitude. Age doesn't really determine someones relationship goals or attitude.

• I am noticing more of this and it's really nice to see people who aren't serious all the time