Why girls do not approach me?

I am a good looking guy, I dress up very well and I know what I want from life, I also got tons and tons of hobbies, yet none of that really helped me. I've seen my friends who are less attractive than me get approached and not to mention that I am an approachable buy. I'm trying to understand stand the issue and where have I went wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks and accessibility aren't everything. Hobbies are definitely a big bonus for me though. :3 Never lose those. However, a lot of it (for me) has to do with charisma. The guy I like currently is cute. He's not abercrombie fitch hot, but it's his charm, humor, and tenderness that reel me in.

Seriously, when girl's say it's all in the personality — it's not total bullshit! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• U've the penis. It's your job to try to penetrate first. If the pussy closes, then u just gently take it again and may try again.

What Girls Said 2

• well, have you got charisma? like anyxx said actually, it's kind of impossible to tell from this. some guys just don't get approached, it happens.

• Some girls might think you are in a relationship automatically.

What Guys Said 2

• What race are you? And are you talking about total strangers or people that you already know? I mean shid I get approached by both (depending on which kind of approach/form that you're talking about a lot). From strangers, I usually get approached because something about me caught their "eye" looks wise. While from the people that I already know or have seen me around here or there chose to "cold approach me" because I'm usually seen making my friends laugh/I usually hang out with a lot of people. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• So that alone (charisma) makes them want to see what I'm about... If that makes sense man.

girls and boys alike have always taken an interest to me ^_^

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder