Choosing between two guys?

So I'm in a bit of a predicament where I've got two guys interested in me and I don't know what to do because I've never been in this situation before and hadn't ever really thought I would be because I don't ever flirt with more than one guy at a time. So there was one guy I met on work experience that I really liked and I pursued him for a while but he said he didn't want to date long distance (it would be about an hour on public transport to see him) and that was over and a friend set me up with another guy and we've been talking online for a while and I'm going to meet him this weekend but the other guy just asked me if I wanted to date him and I've postponed my answer but I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt anyone. How does anyone else deal with this?

Ok I've got a possibly completely terrible plan. If I'm still undecided by Sunday I could each give them a questionnaire with questions that I think are relevant to what I want in a relationship and I'll date whoever gets the most answers correct... or is that too degrading?

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone is going to get hurt no matter what you do, but in times like this i say follow your heart/gut. Who does your gut say you should go for...

Most Helpful Girl

• Date them both. What's the harm? But just know with this, in the end you will have to make a decision. I think you should get to know both of them, considering the fact that you are dating and NOT in a committed relationship. Find out which one you get along with better.

• I don't think I could do that to either of them though because neither of them have been in serious relationships so I was planning on making a decision on Sunday about who I'd go with. My problem is I just don't know how to let either of them down. I like them both and I really don't want to let them down.

• The long distance guy for a couple of months I think and the other one about a month

• That's not long... how bout giving yourself 6 months of getting to know both?

What Guys Said 3

• Ok so it looks like you're going to break someone's heart 😂😜 LOL
    Choose one of them or none of them or all of them
    Or or or...
    Choose me 😂 jk
    You'll break someone's heart with or without knowing about it 😶?

• Who do you like the most, date first with him. And tell the other guy that you are already dating someone.

• Either gotta figure out who you like more, or flip a coin.

What Girls Said 0