The guy I like asked me to go watch a movie with him. What does that mean?

So this guy I like dated one of my best friends for like a month in the summer so I haven't told anyone I like him. We've been really good friends for about a year now and I guess I just developed feeling for him over time. Anyway I was talking about a moive I really want to see but I could tell he wouldn't want to watch it becuase it wasn't his type of movie. He aked me to go watch it with him anyway because I was so excited. I don't know what this means or if I should even go becuase he dated my best friend. I really want to go with him though.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Look your going to have to come out of the cloest and tell him and your friend that you like him. Its going to shock the hell out of everyone but if you don't your going to go insane. Just trust me its better out than in. Beside why do you want be sneaking around with this guy anyway. I would suggest u ask him if he is asking you on a date! Because he never mention it was and it sounds like it.

What Guys Said 2

• Just go. Don't think a lot. You wknyo be able to enjoy the movie. Which movie is it going to be?

• It means he wants some pussy lol

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like a movie date to me. If you're worried about your friend then ask her if she minds you going with him.

• He likes you and is asking you in a date. Does your best friend still like him?