Does it sound like he just wants sex?

Ok so I was talking to this guy. He was asking a variety of questions about work, life in general and past relationships. Then all of a sudden he says "how long would it take to open the curtains?" (I can't remember his exact words). I knew immediately that he was referring to sex and I asked him to elaborate. Anyway I joked and said it would take about 5 years for it to happen and he said he didn't think I got his question. I said I did and gradually he guessed I was a virgin. He went really quiet and said he didn't believe me since I'm in my late 20's. I spent some time assuring him I wasn't lying about it.

He said he didn't understand as I was an attractive girl. Then he started plugging me to find out the reason why and he came to the conclusion that I'm looking for someone genuine. I told him I was and if he didn't fit the bill then he knows where to go. Anyway the subject changed eventually and that was the only sex topic he brought up in that conversation.

Today we spoke and out of nowhere he asked me if I was a virgin again because he was still in shock and said he wouldn't bring it up again. I didn't think he seemed like a guy just after sex. I've come to realise that is he quite forward and just asks questions I don't ordinarily get asked. I'm just not sure if this is the case after this conversation. What are your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's still up in the air. I'd recommend you proceed cautiously but if you're attracted, he's probably worth the time to find out.

• Thank you!

• Not a bad plan. To the degree you can, let him pursue you. If too much time passes , then contact him.

• Thanks for the MHG!! How'd it turn out?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Asking about your virginity status doesn't necessarily mean he only wants you for sex. Perhaps he was just curious and finding out that you're still a virgin surprised him. If he's still making an effort to get to know you and form a relationship with you then he probably doesn't only want sex.