I will never love. I know it. Could you give me a reason to?

My boyfriend broke up with me today. He says he can't balance love, family and work. He says it's not me but i know it is. I know i built this wall around me way before him. I could see his concerns, so i wanted to open up. The day i wanted to was today. I was going to pretend I was ok but i can't take it. He became the thing i feared. The very day i develope feelings for him was the day he lost his. Us not dating is the best thing for him. I was going to final open up for the first time. I was going to try and make it work. I can never put myself in this situation again. I know im going to be alone. No one will love me. I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• It just happened today you will prob find love next month

Most Helpful Girl

• focus on yourself find a new hobby or a new show on netflix.

What Guys Said 2

• Focus on yourself. Develop some human capital (knowledge, skill, etc.) so that you will have self-respect.

Create something or do something.

• I know I'll die alone. I mean honestly just look how the bitches on here like me.

What Girls Said 0