Why did he pick lunch for the first date?

This guy from tinder asked me to meet him during my lunch break at work. Where going to a restaurant and he wants me to pick. It's my first time going on a tinder date I'm nervous is he expecting a hookup if so why does he want to do lunch I have to go to work after. Do some people use tinder for regular dating. Why did he pick lunch for a first date and not dinner?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably just wants to take you out on a date, stop reading so much into it, and enjoy it.

Most Helpful Girl

• well i dont think this is something u need to worry about. lunch, dinner, breakfast... who cares? just enjoy it.

What Guys Said 3

• Well if he picked lunch instead of dinner, it seems like he doesn't just wanna hook up, since he would have picked dinner if that was the case.

• If you're only wanting to screw reschedule for a different time.

• A hookup during lunch? Doubtful.

Why are girls always so worried about what the guy wants, figure out what YOU want and go from there through open and honest communication.

What Girls Said 0