Why won't he tell me the real reason he doesn't want to be with me anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because some men they don't know how to communicate openly, directly, lovingly and expecting you to know without giving you legitimate answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because men aren't as adept at defining their emotions or why they are feeling the way they are about something or someone. He may not know how to communicate the reason for why he doesn't want to be with you, he just knows he doesn't.

• He's just mad over w fight we had last night is what I thought originally. This happened once before and after he got over being mad he realized he missed me. It like he can't handle one tiny argument it stresses him out to much even if I'm not even mad just saying hey FYI that hurt my feelings. Don't need an apology just needed to air that out.

I mean I feel like I never want to see u in the heat of it when I'm upset but I just give myself a little space then I'm over it. I'm just afraid he's going to be back in a week realizing he was just mad but I can't take the up and down.

• Guys don't just come out and express their feelings, they distance themselves from the problem. So if you two have had numerous fights, he probably doesn't want to deal with that again, and so he doesn't want to see you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0