Have you ever been contacted by your boyfriend's ex or your ex's current girlfriend? why and what happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that will be neurotic and wasting time. Someone is jealous...

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend contacted me a few months ago to apologize for disappearing. He basically didn't have the balls to tell me he was cheating on me. So by him disappearing and not keeping contact with me, it was his justification that everything was okay. He decided to settle with his new girlfriend. he said he finally found god (whatever that means) and for him to get good with his life, he needed to ask for forgiveness from those he messed up with.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, have you?

What Girls Said 1

• No but my brother's ex tracked down my brother's now wife's ex on FB. They made all kinds of trouble, custody battles and now the two scheming exes are married but not happily. When they found out my brother was getting married they went to Vegas last
    Minute to beat them down the aisle. 😂😂