Am I wasting my time? Or is he just taking things slow?

I asked something like this before but some things have changed since then.

i approached this guy a few weeks ago. Casually I said I would like to get to know him (non flirtatious). We go to the same school & we are 20. He right away invited me to have coffee at his place. It lasted a couple hours and if I am any good at reading body language and eye language, I'd say he is attracted to me. I am shy so I was kinda quiet but he was very talkative and animated and it went well despite my semi quietness.

A week went by and I didn't hear from him. I had messaged him a couple times, initiating small talk.. But he literally opened them and didn't respond. But then he randomly messaged me that we should have coffee again soon. We ran into each other yesterday and he right away asked so when can we have coffee? And he said we should party together sometime too. I can't tell if he is being just nice (he has many girl friends) or if he's genuinely interested. I feel like it's obvious I have a crush on him.. My friend says he's probably not used to the attention from an attractive girl, but I feel like he would still make a move even if he is inexperienced. Wouldn't he? Is he just trying to be friends? If he was, wouldn't he not invite me again? Isn't that giving me false hope?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he didn't respond, and he is only suggesting coffee, then he doesn't want anything relationship-wise. And it sounds like you're nothing more than company, when he has the time.