Have you ever been tested by a man on a dating site? story inside, what should I do?

I just found out that before I started dating my boyfriend, he created fake dating profiles to test why I was on the dating site. He basicly wanted to know if I hook up with people easily or if I was on the dating site looking for a serious relationship. I passed his tests which is why he made me his girlfriend. now Im disappointed in what he did and I don't know what i should do. I haven't told him yet that i know. I'm disappointed in how manipulative he is. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just plain weird and creepy tbh. It sounds like he has major trust issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• LEAVE HIM! This guy is a cry for help! Just leave him!

• Leaving him isn't enough. I want to hurt him back

• Why bother work so hard to hurt someone ! Put that energy to good use and do something to help other or yourself!

What Guys Said 3

• nothing. Give up on this one. Try again with another bloke. And try not to be a hoe this time

• He's just another needy, insecure, stalker.

• Haha, what a fucking weirdo.

What Girls Said 1

• Anyone who "tests" you is not relationship material. And HE MADE YOU HIS girlfriend? Really? Dump him.

• Don't build the bad karma for yourself. Just go and let him stay miserable