If you went on a date with somebody and they got a little to drunk and peed thir pants would you go on a second date with them?

A guy I went on a date with yesterday peed his pants at the front door to my house. He wasn't that drunk he just said " he just put off going to the bathroom and was to nervous to ask me to stop somewhere and got really nervous when we started making out when we got down that lost control. Do I give him another chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao.
    Ok seriously , is the guy retarded? Who pissed themselves when with a girl. Drunk or not?
    A guy can find a bush / tree/ fence etc etc anywhere to descreetly take a piss. Not puss himself while making out.
    Just let it go did he?
    Seriously , he's got brain damage.
    Most out grew pee pee / poo pooping their pants at age 4-5. Lmao.
    But use your own discretion if you decide to go out again.

If he was waisted that's still no excuse but Dammm that's tough to imagine happening to anyone normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I wouldn't go on another date with someone that got trashed on our first date regardless of their incontinence.

What Guys Said 14

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Ricky-Gervais.gif

That is hilarious. I'm not sure I would if a girl did that unless I was really was connected to her. . . . What they hell give him another shot but if he pee his pants again it's a problem.

• I've been with a few women that peed a little, laughing too hard. It wasn't a big deal, and just kind of something we laughed about, later.
    Sounds like the guy you are talking about was just careless!!
    If you like him, just laugh it off, and tease him about it!!

• Do you like him? If yes, then sure why not. As a joke you can give him a box of Depends Adult Diapers.

• LOL. this is funny as hell.

Did you have a good time with him?

Give him another shot :) not of alcohol though, dont want him peeing his pants! hahhaha

• If I took a gal home and she told me she was wet at her door, I would certainly be thinking a different kind of wet and be turned on. I would not even want to wait for a second date. lol

• No way if he weren't shat faced drunk when this happened it's even worse. If it were a female it's the first and only date cuz I don't need a teetotaler in my life now or ever

• Definetely lol. My mate met a girl on a blind date and was so nervous he got roaring drunk. He's a jack the lad with a great line of patter. She went home with him just to make sure he was okay and put him in bed and lay next to him. She really liked him. Woke up at 4 in the morning drenched in his pee. He'd soaked her back in his sleep. He was mortified. She cleaned them both up and got her sister to drive down with a change of clothes and left at 6. I seen him the next day and he was depressed as hell and felt like smashing his head off a brick wall in shame. Said I'll never hear from her again. She phoned the next day and the rest is history. 2 kids and nearly 15 years together. Women were I'm from say guys that know how to cut loose are usually the best of them. They never got boring lol

• Yea just give him another chance. Not like he was piss drunk. His reasoning was pretty solid and believable.

• I would go on whether you like him or not, outside of his accident. A similar accident happened to me, in front of my girlfriend many years ago, at age 17 (at her door, coincidentally) so maybe I am biased:) But really, how does he rate with you if you subtract out his accident? If its high, let it go, and see him. If its low, then you can certainly be okay

• Weird. But I guess It's fine. He was honest with you. Try him again.

• Too nervous to ask you to pull over so he could pee? I don't buy it.

• Aah please, just look at the mirror then ask this question again. .. There are some little things we have to keep it to ourselves sometimes.

• Yeah. Don't let a silly mishap ruin something that could be

• Oh yea sounds like real winner

What Girls Said 11

• You've already got a funny memory together 😂 Tell him you're nearly wetting yourself with excitement over your next date 😆 Ice broken all is good give it a go

• I would give him another chance. Sounds to me like he was just super nervous and didn't think about going to the washroom.

• I would... That had to be awfully embarrassing for him

• I probably wouldn't. That is so embarrassing. But if you want to be the cool chick who gives a second chance after a humiliating first date then go ahead. How old is this guy anyway?

• Good conversation opener.

• yes, give him an other chance

• Gross. I don't think so.

• you should give him another chance but if he does something like that again on the second date, don't even bother giving him a third chance.

• Yeah I don't think so

• Shame man. I think he really likes you. No one is perfect. I think you should give him a second chance. Who knows, this might just be one of the stories that will make u look back and laugh one day when y'all are married. So yes. Definitely give him a second chance.

• I think so. I think that means you make him nervous, so he probably really likes you. Also, if you have kids, it'd be a great story to tell them.