I am going through really tough times right now?

My head is disorganized, i am stuck in a house with my oh so annoying depressed mother and a crazy depressed mentally insane ''sister''. I am 23 and i should have moved out a long time ago but because i had debts and stuff i decided to pay them off first, i regret that now because money is not worth life experience, i should have moved in a dungeon for all i care, because now i am ANGRY at myself for sabotaging my happines. I am ANGRY for letting it happen, i hate my life because i have no sense of direction, i hate myself for being indecisve, i hate myself for not loving my life earlier, for not thiking im worthy enough, i hate that i wasted 3 years out of school doing nothing, i HATE that i have no family to back me up, I HATE my life, i hate it, i hate they way my life turned out, im 23 for gods sake and only 7 months untill i turn 24, i m searching for a house but its going slow. PLease cheer me up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you mentally handicapped or in some way incapable of doing something? If you are not, you can change your life. Life is not a sprint; it's a marathon. You need to write down what you want to do in life. What is your career? More importantly, financial independence is the path to life experience. If you have life experience with a lot of debt, you will never be happy. In order to become successful, it takes sacrifice and hard work. You must believe in yourself because I believe in you. You haven't tapped into your potential because you are your biggest obstacle. You think you can't do it but I know that you can. Stop making bullshit excuses. You are the strong one in your household; be the stability. This is a test to your mental endurance and strength. You can do it.

• but i hate them both, my mother hasn't Always been the nicest but now she is on medicine she is better but still, i feel this extreme resentment against her and my sis

• You can channel this hate to uselessness as you are currently are doing, or you could channel it to a more productive avenue: "you don't believe in me; fine, I'll prove you wrong."

Most Helpful Girl

• Start stashing money away into a separate bank account that is your freedom money. As soon as you have enough for the deposit and first months rent you will feel you have more control of your situation and that alone will help while you look for a place.

Cut any unnecessary spending for the time being you should be able to save up for something pretty fast. I think I saw a post from you a month ago and I agree this is t a healthy environment. Living with depressed people makes you depressed especially if the relationship was kind of rocky to begin with. Just know your current situation is temporary and come up with an exit plan.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't be angry at yourself. There's nothing you can do about past mistakes. You are still very young.

It's normal to be angry that your family isn't supportive. And you are right, it's worth a lot of money to avoid a stressful home. Things will get better. I wasted about 20 years but I'm happy now. Get out as soon as you can. Good luck.

• Your sexy, gorgeous, great looking. Most men desire you.
    Any better lol

• as i see it all experiences make us stronger peole, and we have to take the rough with the smooth. You'll get what you desire in life it may take time but its a goal to keep in your sights.

• why do u say "sister"

• you are the disturbed one. you judge your family members instead of supportiing them and blame on them your failures.

• no its not that, we have suffered a lot from them, they are horrible, they both need help, they are lazy selfish and emotional vampires

• good luck with your life. try and go away if they are that toxic.

What Girls Said 0