What to do when your 24 and still don't know what you want in a women?

I mean sometimes I actually wanna find a girlfriend other times I just think it's a waste of energy and time

Most Helpful Girl

• 24 and still don't know... haha.. it's like you think 24 is adulthood and everything is sorted... oh dude, you have a long way to go yet. There are people who are 40 and still don't know.

• Thanks for mho, I didn't mean to sound patronising. Some people go their whole lives and never figure this stuff out.

• Well honestly if I never get a girl I'm ok it's not gonna break my heart or anything I already got used to being alone

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Welcome to the club! I'm 29, and I still don't know that either! :P

• i just want one to not talk so much and to not argue with me. is that really so hard.

• Just keep searching men never find "what they want" God gives you what you need!

• Well my friend according to this article women believe they is a shortage of men in the world (80/20 Strikes again).

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1775746-female-hypergamy-at-work

To answer your question: Looks, money, social status. This is all women care about but they are too chicken shit to admit it.

• Get a job. Get rich. Get a sports car. Etc etc and so on.