Would you be able to date a pro choice/ pro life person?

if you're pro choice would you be able to date a person who is pro life and vice versa?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date someone pro-life, no.

• why is that?

• I'm really not interested in a debate on this. That's the way I see it and you see it differently and I accept that, but I'm not going to have a discussion about it. I'm sorry for wasting your time if that's what you were looking for.

• its ok i understand what your saying but its just misplaced blame. it sounds like you just doubly hate pro choice but with weird logic you turn it around on pro lifers.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I could date someone with a different view on this than me as long as it wasn't always being shoved down my throat everytime it is mentioned. Being pro choice or pro life doesn't make anyone a good or bad person, but it is such a sensitive issue that it wouldn't surprise me if there are people who wouldn't date someone with a different view than they do

• well i think a lot of people would say being pro choice makes you kinda evil

• That's true, and those people probably wouldn't want to date someone who is pro choice. I am somewhat pro choice, but I don't have a problem with anyone's views on it, so it wouldn't personally make me reject someone as long as we would be able to have a comfortable solution if I got pregnant.

• Yeah, but if I accidentally get pregnant, I'm not aborting the baby.

• I would date someone who doesn't really care. But if i had to pick I want pro choice.

• I'm pro-choice, the majority of my country is pro-choice. The only pro-life supporters here the few who are the very religious. I would not date someone who is very religious.

• actually in the united states most people are pro life in the second and third trimester and its split in the first trimester. im an atheist and im pro life.

• Nope, he is most likely religious or too much of a moral person. Never liked that kind very much. i want a guy who is " Live and let live" kind like me. However I don't think it would be a big dealbreaker...

• Live and let live so your pro life correct

• Pro choice. You are taking the phrase on a literal sense. Metaphorically it means that let people live as they want and thats my motto. Don't poke your nose in other's affairs. Her fetus, her body, her choice

• Pro life with a few exceptions.

What Guys Said 3

• Abortion is murder, you are responsible for the conception of the child, and it's life is in your hands, and you are responsible for caring for the life that you create, to end it to avoid the responsibility is to void your ability to be a good person, and thereby you are evil and have committed an act of murder by destroying what you have given life to.

• People who abort there children for reason's other than sustaining their own live's on a fundamental basis, or to avoid unnecessary suffering such as physical sufferings for the child, as in it is diseased, should be dragged outside into the dirt, and shot dead, on the harsh end, less they be given reform if not life in prison.

• Eh I don't know how you can say that. My best friend was an 'accident' her mother had her when she was 19. She's absolutely amazing and definitely not a degenerate to society.

As much as I'm pro life, you obviously have to use your brain as well. @surfofthenomad

• Thank God most girls are Democrat lol
    In actuality, it doesn't matter. Various political views are just fine.

• I could not date someone who is pro life, or conservative, or religious, etc. etc.