How early is too early to kiss someone?

I've heard many people say that if there is no kiss on the first date then the person mustn't be into them. I've never kissed a guy on the first date before and I probably never will unless I've known him for a while prior to the first date.

What about you? What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't kiss my wife on our first date. Everyone is different. Some people are really into each other immediately, and others take a bit to warm up. Some people are really open and out going, others more shy. I don't think it is a bad sign if there is no kiss right away.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think its ever too early to kiss a guy you're interested. Its about timing! I think, it is a way to show your feeling toward them when you've had an incredible time with them on the date... and when you... feel it.

all i know it.. i wouldn't hook up (makeout) with someone i didn't know... and even friends with... it ruins the relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• I tend to assume if a girl doesn't let me kiss her on the first date that she wasn't feeling it and I kind of just forget about it. On the flip side, I know girls who would be turned off if a guy didn't kiss them on the first date.

I really think different people just have their own styles. For some people, physical engagement is essential. For others, it naturally comes later. It's really just up to you to decide for yourself.

• Tell them that u wanna wait a couple more dates. U wouldn't want dem hungry wolves using u right? Better be safe than surry.

• It will be a bit awkward. Better to know the person for a while before kissing.

• "How early is too early to kiss someone?"

Before you ask them out on a date is usually bad.

• It's whenever you want to. There is no rule about it

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily true, some people prefer to wait. I personally if I enjoyed the date and i want to see them again, I see no harm in going in for the kiss! I've kissed on the first date, and some I haven't

• Too early is when you don't have any chemistry. If there is chemistry, it's never too early.