Have you ever had a gay or lesbian friend like you when you are straight?

I am straight but I do have gay male friends. One of them just tried to kiss me.

• YES, YES, I DO.
  • Not really.

Most Helpful Girl

• A gay friend yes. I did have a couple and my mom's best friend is transgender. As for a lesbian friend, I didn't really have a friend but I did talk to her. We lost touch and she randomly saw me at the library. She started flirting with me hardcore and complimenting me on how nice I look like after not seeing me since middle school. I don't have nothing against their sexuality at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have a few, it can be pretty annoying at times, especially when alcohol is in the mix. I have one guy who always gets wasted and hangs out at the pub I go to on the weekends and he "jokingly" hits on me and feels me up. At first I'm like "Haha, okay man" but after awhile I feel like saying "Fucking stop man". I also know this other guy who wanted me to come back to his place to hang out, I was asking him if he I could invite my other friend (whom he is also friends with) and he was like "I think it would be better if you came alone"... yeah, no.

I guess it can open up your mind to how women feel sometimes about creepy guys constantly trying to fuck them.

What Girls Said 7

• No, but my gay friend wanted to have sex with me because he never had sex with a girl before lol. I didn't

• ni not really

• Yes I do, but luckily my crush was there to save me when she was "coming on to me" (thanks crush, your the best 😙)

• Not close friends, just acquaintances.

• she kept tellin me i was pretty, like, all the time. there was also this noob rookie saxaphonist who is like, 2 ft shorter than me in 7th grade and she would also ALWAYS tell me i was pretty and she would literally touch my hair and rub my arm and hug me and oh gosh i freaked out. i tried to avoid her after that. social anxiety is a bitch.

• Yes with my BFF. I just went with it. We kiss and cuddle. We haven't had penetrative sex as we are keeping our virginities for our husbands but we masturbate together and scissor each other.

• I hate to tell this but that definitely counts as sex. You lost your virginity.

• But your pillow isn't a sexual organ. You had sex, you're no a virgin. You're a sexual experience girl that want to believe to be sexually innocent.

• sexual intercourse

Word Origin

noun
      1.
      genital contact, especially the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.

Especially, not the only one. The clit is made to have non-penetrative sex together with a female part.

• The poll says I do. I don't anymore but I DID though.

What Guys Said 8

• i got hit on ALL THE TIME by gay dudes when I was younger. Now that I'm in my 30's I'd probably actually be rejected by most gay guys.

I did sleep with a lesbian, though. Her idea, in fact. We were friends. She had just divorced her wife. I guess she simply wanted to try cock for a change? I dunno.. Anyway, it wasn't wildly different from having sex with a straight girl.

• She was not a real lesbian then

• If she is doing that routinely then she is not a lesbian, although i never heard of people trying the same sex out of boredom.

• @MissIndependent111 I don't know if she does it regularly. I only know that she did it with me, once (I think - might have been the next morning too. It was a long time ago..). I don't know if she discovered she was just bi or what, because she moved away and we haven't really kept it touch..

• Yes, but it was a She. It went like;

Friend: Hey, wanna come over?
    Me: Sure, what games you wanna play?
    Friend: The bedroom kind.
    Me: Wait... aren't you a Lesbian?
    Friend: Just shut up and come over.

Never had a Gay guy friend try to hit on me... yet.

• I'm not straight but this has happened to me.

• No, at least not as far as I know.

• That could end a friendship.

• none were that bad.

• Yep! Jackass even kissed my cheek to!

Goes without saying me and that dude are no longer friends or have any contact.

Just gaming one day and he just muahs my cheek. Noooooo sir.

• I did and they tried it on with me too!