Pic in a bra and skirt?

About a month and a half ago, a guy and I we're seeing each other. I took a pic for him in a bra and a skirt with my back facing the mirror and my face looking over my shoulder. Then I took a pic up my skirt with panties on, but no face showing. We had sex once, and he disappeared, then I got a text from his number, claiming to be his girlfriend telling me to leave him alone. I feel nervous about the pics cause you can see my face, but just the skirt and you can clearly see a bra, should I be worried if anyone sees it or that he'd show it? I don't think he would cause he just wanted sex, and I'm sure he's deleted my stuff (when I first called him after, he answered with "who's this?" So I think my number and messages are gone.) I still feel slightly worried of that pic could really be used against me ever. Should I worry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't you think you should have asked him if he had a girlfriend. He may have lied but, at least you would have known where he stood. Now you know you shouldn't be sending pics like that, live and learn, right?

• I didn't ask cause he told me he was single when we met. And I think he made up the girlfriend thing cause he just wanted me to leave him alone.

• Maybe he wanted two girlfriends (cheating)

• Ah! Didn't think of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Regrettably I think you should try and prepare yourself for these pics. being shown all over the web.

What Guys Said 3

• sending nudes or semi nudes there is always a risk, but i shouldn't thing that they would use it against you

• Deep down I don't think he would. Honestly, I think he deleted it right after seeing it.

• I suppose so. Thanks!

• your welcome :)

• Let's see the pic

• As my wife always says, if you're going to send nudes/risque pics, never, ever include your face.

What Girls Said 0