Do PUA and Dating Advice books work?

I am planning to buy a few PUA and Dating advice books. DO they really work?

Is it worth it to buy them? Also suggest me some PUA books for beginners.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The only part of it that really is critically important is to have bulletproof confidence when you're dealing with girls. There is no other way to be successful. Girls react to guys' internal emotional states, so that a girl will be attracted to guys who feel strong within themselves and turned off by guys who are unsure of themselves. Confidence and learning to just talk to people is the whole game.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on what type of learner you are I don't learn best by reading personally I have to see it but what I have learned is most dating books are only gimmicky a few of my friends purchased those type of books multiple at that and they said its the same info. But in different wordplay you should talk to a dating coach or someone with experience with women in my opinion

• Depends on the resource really. The one I would recommend above all others is Real Social Dynamics.

• they are just a guide lines , not map