New-ish Boyfriend Meeting Family and Vice-Versa?

I've known this guy (and been friends) for nearly two years and while we've met each others families casually (and we all get along famously) before however we've been offcially dating for about three months and we've started to integrate our social circles and meet each others friends (something that didn't really happen before). I guess you could say we've started being more public now that we're dating. My question is, is it too soon to consider asking him to Orthodox Christmas in January? I wouldn't ask him for another month or so, but I don't want it to be totally inappropraite to ask. This is my first real relationship and I'm not really sure what the etiquette is in regard to holidays and families. He is a big part of my life and I would love to ask him, but I don't want to terrify him because three months (five months by then) is too soon. On top of that he's tough to read so I'm not sure if he's interested in meeting families formally, me meeting his, or him meeting mine. Though admitedly it is important to me for it to happen eventually.

Any advice on timelines for meeting a significant others family?

• 1-2 months
  • 3-4 months
  • 5-6 months
  • 6 months - 1 year

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like meeting your SO's family early is a nice thing, especially if the two of you both live at home or see your families a lot.