When you're angry with someone?

Is it better to tell them the problem or just distant yourself from them? The guy I'm seeing has really upset me and I'm so angry I don't know whether to cut contact or tell him what he done was wrong. what would you do in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's good to take time to collect your thoughts and then be able to rationally and calmly express your feelings. I think often times people's anger resorts in quick retorts to the issues that anger them in a way that only inflames the situation

Most Helpful Girl

• I think is better to express how we feel, especially if we have a relationship with that person (not necessarily romatic, this applies to friendship and family bonds as well). Because if you don't express your frustration, then it will build up on you, and one day you'll end up having an outburst. And also, because it's no good to have resentments towards a person, that ruins relationships.
    It's always better to talk it over, and in a good way. The fact that you're upset doesn't mean you're going to be disrespectful.

What Guys Said 17

• Talk it out. Don't yell or cause a scene but you need to communicate how you feel in order for you to have a mature relationship. Peacing out isn't cool bro. You have to let him know how you feel in a loving way.

• When I'm angry with someone, I just stop communicating, rather than saying the mean things I could say. Elementary precaution to stop it going out of hand.

• Calm down, whatever it is, it is done you can't change that, only go from this point. try never to speak when you are pissed off and can't see straight (now that doesn't mean do not let him have it if he deserves it) I just mean so you are thinking with a clear head.

I get mad, I need time to process it and to relax a bit or I blow up. ( one of my faults) but given some time, I can have a rational conversation and say what I want without being an azz ho$e

• Look.. you girls, when you get angry trying to tell us why you feel angry, nobody knows what you're talking about. .. so u better keep your mouth shut and move on...

• Unless their not doing it intentionally then it's better to tell them.

• Tell the person, be honest and say exactly why you feel the way you do, DO NOT cut off contact or communication, that will only make things far worse.

• I become cold af to towards them for a while

• Communication is the key to life. You unlock new doors every time you speak

• I say Russia is the worst country in the world as I only get pissed at Russians

• Talk to him

• what did he do?

• Tell him what he did wrong

• When im angry at my girlfriend I grab ahold of her and drive the cock to her real hard ! I think she just pisses me off just so I give it to her like that.
    She's a little submissive so it's better then just role play cause I'm usally pissed.
    Lots of fun.
    U should try it with your man or girl

• What he did?

• You're just another bitter man...

• No tell the person 1 day aftr. Usually when I have an argument with someone I ignore them for a week but this always backfires for me especially if other people get involved in your argument and call your silence stupid or start wondering what's up etc. I nearly ruined a good friendship by doing that so don't ignore for a long period and directly confront them.

• I distance myself because people are stupid and will just make you more angry, to deal with them you can't be angry to start with.

What Girls Said 13

• You should talk to him about it. I think so many problems and misunderstandings could be avoided if people just communicated.

• If I value them as a friend or acquaintance I would always tell them straight up. If I'm indifferent about them I wouldn't even really care I suppose.
    But in your case I would probably tell him if I was you.
    He's most likely gonna notice he has done something wrong sooner or later anyways so why not just be straight up about it and tell him directly.
    I don't know about you but it's impossible for me to act indifferent if a person I care about has upset me.

• cut contact for a while so you can cool down enough to be able to talk it out logically and explain yourself without blowing up.

• It is better to tell the person that you are angry and explain to them why you are angry. Holding onto the anger is very bad because it can later on create resentment.

• Go on and talk to him. At least you can discuss what bothered you. Talk about your feelings, like "I feel (this way) when you do that because..."

Trust me, you're better off being the bigger persom and seek reconciliation.

My friend would just distance himself and today, the friendship is no longer there.

Tell him in order keep the communication alive.

Good luck.

• Tell him how you feel! I'm the person who distants herself from others whenever she's upset with them and every single time I regret I did. Please do not make the mistakes I've done, I almost lost a very close friend.

• Confronting the Person with a cool head. Is the adult thing to do. The other one? Immature.

• I need my distance when I'm upset with someone.

• Tell them then distance. Because if you don't tell them they might be really confused.

• Just talk to him and get it over with.

• Say so many mean things that we fight then leave.. For forever.

• i will calm down for few hours, then i told him what he done wrong

• Just tell them, distancing yourself isn't going to fix anything.