Guys, Guys! What's your height and what's your height preferences on girls? How far/low would you stretch?

As the title above says!

Wops i just noticed the misspelling in the title, sorry about that!

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'5 and I don't like short girls because it's annoying to have to bend all the time, it's awkward when you dance, kiss or do some sex positions and it also looks weird. I like girls who are just a few inches shorter than me but that never happens. My girlfriend is 5'9 which is shorter than my preference but she's great so it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 6'6", and I'd date girls as short as 4'10" and as tall as 6'1". Tallest girl I've ever dated was 5'5", though. Tall girls don't seem to like me.

• 5'7/5'7.5

i dont care about height she could be 5ft or could be 6'1 I would still date her

• 5'10'' and I prefer shorter girls, like 5 foot.

• I'm 6 foot. I prefer short girls because sex is more fun lol

• 6' 2", anything between four and seven feet, though I might stretch to eight feet if she were good looking.

The shortest girl I ever dated was about 5' tall, the tallest was about 6' tall.