How to politely tell a guy your not interested?

So there's a guy who I started talking to, but then realized we didn't have much in common. I've told him that I just wanted to be friends but he keeps commenting and liking my pictures and keeps trying to talk to me in a non friend way if you know what I mean. So what should I do without hurting his feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him you want to focus in school/career first ; p

Most Helpful Girl

• Be straight up. If it were me i would be rude asf but to be nice.. I would just say that i dont want to be anything but friends and if you can't look at me like that at least try not to act like you see me as a girlfriend type. And eventually he will move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him you're a hardcore lesbian.

• @idkwtftoputhere this fragile little heart can't take it no more ma indian babez </3

What Girls Said 3

• Just say thank you and i am very flatterend but I don't feel that way. I bet your a wonderful person but you are better off with someone who shares mutal interest.

• just come out and tell him

• There is no polite way. A person will still be hurt no matter what; but you do have to be honest with yourself.

"Sorry but I don't think we are compatible. If it's okay with you, can we be just friends?" Something like that. If he wants to keep probing why. Just lightly say "I have my reasons and would like you to respect that. I am pretty sure another person will like you." Putting him in a place where it's not a personal attack on him and that he can get with anyone else. Boost some self esteem so he can move on. Good luck!