Guys, Do guys like tomboys as a girlfriend?

Do guys like a woman that likes skateboarding, dirt biking and cars and stuff. But don't like to wear dresses. But wears t shirts and jeans. but likes to keep clean and pretty in her own way. Or do some guys want a girly girl?

What at are turn off with Tomboys if you have any I'd like to hear.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a girly girl because I'm attracted to the femininity, prettiness, the softness, the cleanliness and the delicacy, but I don't want their bullshit, I want a girly girl with a tomboy's personality. lol

What Guys Said 11

• I NEED (a) Tomboy (s) as a companion!
    A big part of my gig is being out in the Natural World.
    All four seasons, in the incredible variety of climates and landscapes of Washington State. (and neighboring States & Provinces)
    I used to climb often but I still backpack a lot.
    If She's not willing to substantially participate in this with me, then I'll reciprocate with the same attitude. I'm not willing to be the homebody She'll surely try to turn me into.
    However, this does not mean I am no Gentleman. I embrace Chivalry as an expression of my character, within a Loving relationship.
    I don't expect more from my friend, than She is capable of or feels courageous enough to try. If She has spent her endurance after hiking several miles of uphill switchbacks, carrying a heavy pack, and the pass isn't much further, I take it as my duty to relay my own pack and hers, to the summit, break-out the stove & munchies and serve her a regenerative lunch. Massage, embracing warmth and patient words of encouragement are poised, ready for an instant accommodating I would savor in giving Her.
    It is to my advantage that She not have a miserable experience. I want to continue to share these interludes with her.
    A Tomboy mentality is extremely sexy me too. She's not afraid to get dirty or tolerate some discomfort. To experience the Awe our World has to offer, creature comforts loose the priority our domestication places in them. Some hardship is well-worth the sacrifice. There is always something that will blow her away in how magnificently beautiful, or fascinatingly foreboding our destinations are, or in the journey itself.
    But they're usually a little further than 30 ft from the trail-head!
    I haven't met a Tomboy yet that doesn't still enjoy Her Femininity at times. She 'll still imbibe in being a "Girly Girl". Of which I am also extremely happy to reinforce as a Manly Man...

... by rising to the occasion.

• I like girly girls.
    Some girly girls do outdoorsy things too by the way

• Some tomboys can be cute, I actually like this one girl that could be considered a tomboy, but she has a cute side to her (feminine body, cute face)

• Haha that'd be pretty cool as long as she's ok with the chip l flipside to that coin! Tomboys are kinda a thing of mine. But I'm just kinda into art and music and fashion.

• Not tomboyish where they punch you as a greeting and call you bro, that's too much. But yeah jeans and skateboarding or dirt biking I have no problem with that. I prefer girls who aren't afraid to get dirty 👍

• Any hint of masculinity or boyishness or any lack of femininity (by my standards) is a turn off for me.

• I love tomboys, I don't care for girly girls at all.

• Though despite the fact that many tomboy-loving men seem to want a tomboy who is also feminine at times, that's not really what I seek. I prefer girls who are a little bit more masculine.

• I do, in my past experience I have had better relationships with "Tomboy" girls

• No I like girly girls

• Love jeans and t shirts

• I prefer tomboys. I married one and she's awesome. As long as you know how to be feminine at the right times, you'e golden.