True or false: it's much harder to meet a partner in capital cities where everyone is busy and grumpy?

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would everyones so busy...

• everyones isn't a word it is either everyone or everyone's (the 's replacing an is). Everyone is plural if that is what you are getting at if u want to refer to a single person in general you would say someone

Most Helpful Guy

• But in capital cities there are thousands of young girls on tinder...

In a small town you've just got your local church for meeting girls - and some of them don't put out.

• assuming your religious

• @AngusG Are there any atheists in small town America...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• My experience with capital cities is limited to Tallahassee. People there are extremely friendly and welcoming.

• It's harder in cities than in countryside big towns. Small towns will wait until they know more about you.

• False, it's easier because you see people everywhere.

• Yes but they're all busy and grumpy

• all grump may be a bit of an over generalisation

• I think a big city is easier to meet people, because u come in contact with more ppl!

Yes in a big city people will be busy and rush-rush... but more prospects is still better than less prospects in a smaller city or small town.

• I think I'd have a much easier time meeting ladies in a city than in my wicked tiny town. Just a greater pool of women to choose from. It's more diverse too so I'm sure I could get close to interesting women from all over the world.. Yum.

• I don't know, wouldn't their be more people so it would be easier to find them. Don't live in a big city but that's what I would think.