Do you have a type?

I've been thinking about the different guys I've dated, and there's definitely a pattern. They all had dark hair and eyes, attractive features, tall, gentleman-like manners (walks you to your car, holds doors for you, pays on the first date, etc.), and almost all in some kind of science, engineering, or tech field.

There's other bigger personality differences though, some were quieter, some very outgoing, etc.

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who are adventurous, kind hearted, intelligent, down to earth yet classy and takes pride in her appearance. Also a girl that is ambitious as I am. A girl that loves to take charge, Someone who I can be and comfortable & goofy with. Someone who is as loyal as I am & I can talk to about anything. But at the end of the day I don't want the perfect girl just someone who I can embrace all of there flaw more than the perfections. But that's usually the way it works for me

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• My type is the ones who I'm their type. If she likes me and I like her. Bingo. I wouldn't just adopt a type. That to me is eliminating possibility and reducing chance and the chance in meeting that person perfect for you. And I don't believe there's a type of person who knows what type of person that is. x

• Looking back at my gfs and my crushes, I do not have a type. I've been with tanned girls with dark brown hair and overall dark features, and I've been with girls that have very white skin, blonde and light eyes.

• I LOVE hot looking alpha female girls who are athletic and smart. Basically my female counterpart.

• I definitely have a type

• And that is?

• Physically gorgeous, mentally functioning, emotionally stable.
      Lol!! 😂

• There you go! hahaha

• I used to until I realized that only looking for my type was causing me to miss out on a lot of possibilities.

• Not really no

• i wish there was an alien 'Type' doe 😔

• Female

at least halfway decent looking

Has a pulse

• All emotionally damaged. Not by me though. I atract and fall for crazy people

• oh, sounds like me lol, jk XD

• Tall, brunette, creative, more quiet than loud, smart

• Yes, my types are sporty and dominant girls ;)

• I've dated different kinds of girls, but my only successful relationships were with girls who I thought intelligent.

Not like good grades or something, but they all had something to say, or did something, or were just clever.

Looks are nice, but beyond the baseline, they don't really help that much where anything like love is concerned.

• 2|3
    • Unpopular oppinion alert: I find this unnattractive. Fuck me right?

• @UpperEchellon I don't care if you find that unattractive, but I think it's little to downvote what someone else finds hot if that was you. haha

What Girls Said 18

• I haven't dated around but I need to figure that out! I don't know where the cool guys with long black hair are! If I could find my type it would be:
    Sasuke look alike
    funny/cool/serious/intersting/emotional connected with me
    romantic at times
    lazy- so we can take naps together
    Has his passion for music or art or anime or movies or something cool and creative

• Nope, although I am a sucker for thick, dark hair. I've dated men of all different shapes, sizes and colours. From varying backgrounds. Personality wise I don't have a type, and looks wise I've gone for very different looking men, but as I said... I do like a man with beautiful, thick dark hair. It makes my head turn.

My guy has gorgeous dark hair, if I was to describe the kind of men I'm almost always attracted to them that's him: dark hair, bit of a beard.

Damn, now I'm really missing my bf!

• i seriously dont think so lol. I've dated 2 COMPLETELY different guys physically and personality wise, but if i could just sit there and choose what kinda guy i like, id know what my general preferences are.

• I haven't dated very many people, but both the guys I dated (one of them I no longer communicate with, and the other we are still good friends) had one thing in common. They were very relaxed when it came to dating. We had fun dates where we would walk around town, get pizza and ice cream, or play video games together. Both of them weren't very attractive, but I liked their personalities.

Guys I have thought about dating, most of them played video games, and they're actors. And attractive... very...

• mine were all shorter than me, and blonde. Shy, quiet, nerdy, outcast. little no dating experience. Below average looks. People say who you date is a reflection of how you see yourself/the level of attractiveness you think you are. I had very low self esteem and thats what i got

• I've never dated someone that's my type, which is probably why it never works out in the end.
    Physically my type is tall with strong features and classic/nice dress style.
    Personality wise my type is someone with confidence but not overwhelming, laid back and masculine.

• I like gentlemen. :)

• I have a tendency to like smart guys a lot. They don't have to be the types of people who hang out in the library all the time or fit the stereotype of a "nerd," but I find intelligence so attractive. m

• Dark hair, dark eyes, facial hair. Witty, sarcastic, broad sense of humor. Playful.

• I've just never been able to find light haired guys attractive for some reason. :l

• Oooh yes, playful guys for sure. And yeah, feel you on the dark hair/eyes.

• Dark guys with some muscke tone and tattoos

• I thought I did. I don't know.

• I haven't dated really
    But usually the guys I find good looking are skater boys or 'emo' looking

• I think I do. I think my type is blond guys, out going, athletic and tall I guess

• Tall, dark haired, white, gentleman-like manners

• Now that I think of it, I guess I do have a type. Smart, athletic, creative/artist, Asian, cute, and close to my height.. lol. I'm a petite girl...

But lately I reduce my standards and its diversify;)

• Tall dark and handsome always makes me weak.

• wow y'all sure do know what you want... I would be amazed if you didn't date anybody not blond or whatever color because thats so many people for such an insignifcant reason to not date. My type is someone who isn't crude and i like geeky guys.. not into ripped people, but i would never actively ignore one if he walked up too me. I like someone who can be a proper Master and a sweet heart

• It just depends what you're attracted to I guess. Nothing wrong with blond/light haired people. I don't ignore or immediately shoot down anyone, I'm pretty friendly.

• 3|2