How did you meet your crush/partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh I don't have a crush right now. I did recently though but she turned out to be gay after a confession lmao which was awkward but hilarious.

I'm into VERY unique personality traits that most women do not have. I do not get crushes often. It's incredibly rare when I feel a connection with a woman. When I find one I'm locking that woman down seriously. I really don't care much what she looks like because personality is what's most important to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Story time. Warning... I spin a good yarn so it's going to be long.

My mom is an accountant. Her boss invested in some condos being developed in Costa Rica. Because my mom was a senior employee at the time (and because she gifted him with $80/cut steaks every Christmas lol) he asked her to go down for three weeks to "supervise construction" of the site. So my family packed up and went to Costa Rica for 3 weeks over Christmas.

Then we went again the next year. This time, unknown to myself, she asked our family attorney to come because my parents were interested in purchasing a condo at one of the developments.

That's the background story.

Now to how we met.

It was the next Christmas. We again went down for 3 weeks. I was laying in a lounge chair on the pool deck reading The Stand and being all cool with these ice blue sunglasses that I bought off a beach salesperson (said sunglasses absolutely melted to my face and left blue lines all over it but whatevs) and I looked up to see this family, a man, woman, and boy, walking on the other side of the pool. The boy was the only one near my age at the resort.

They came over and said hi. The man invited me to come with him and this boy to the ocean. Me, being a very bitchy I'm-too-cool-and-my-shit-don't-stink 14 year old, said no.

They went. My dad smacked me with his book and was like, "Get your butt in the ocean and make friends!"

So I was like, "I can go in the ocean and not talk to them!" So I went. Still being this "cool" 14 year old.

And the ocean was like, "'Sup, bitch, your shit DOES stink!" and this 8 foot wave decided to bowl me over and I crashed into this boy and he was very alarmed at suddenly wearing a girl as a sash.

And that's how we met. It wasn't until literally 2 years later that we figured out that our meeting and finding out we were from the same hometown wasn't actually the stars aligning and an act to fate. It was an act of his father being my family attorney. Which is much more lame :p

That's our story.

What Guys Said 8

• I met my partner on OkCupid, two years ago. Internet dating websites and apps work!

• I met my crush while we were waiting to be let into strings class on the second or third day of 5th grade. We talked about what musical instruments would be hardest to sneak through airport security. We came to the conclusion that a pipe organ would be the hardest and that a plastic kazoo would be the easiest.

• Crush:
    She started working at the grocery store I worked at (we were both courtesy clerks).

• Met her during my freshman year of high school. I was 15 and she was 20. I flirted with her but was too young. Fast forward 10 years, I met her at a Walmart again and we have been together for almost 3 years. Married for almost 4 months.

• At the town swimming pool first yr of highschool Summer school.

• Hockey game

• my classmate :) it's for her i started losing weight!

• I met the whore im with now on pof.
    Banged her the first time we met. Met after two exchanged hello how's it going messages on line.
    Still banging her. 3 months now.
    She's here morning and nite grinding the Canadian all beef pogo stick.

What Girls Said 18

• I met him in class :) I had just gotten out of a relationship that ended badly for me, and I had kind of swore off men, but then I met him on the first day of class and I just knew. I still remember meeting him for the first time. and I pretty much obsessed over him for almost a month before I asked him out lmao.

• Here on GAG.

• I haven't ! My last crush was on gag. I saw him on gag and what he wrote and I was attracted! hahhaha

• Through math class my senior year of high school. We sat next to each other towards the end of the year.

• I met my Last real crush in college, lost interest after we got closer o. O
    But I currently have a little crush on someone I met online T_T Oh God why? Don't know how it happened, never thought it would happen...

• a little? a little? Titanic had a little "crush" xD

• I can help you with that. Imagine him punching puppies!!! Really cute and adorable puppies!!!

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../c9d.gif

• @Squidward Hahahahha mmmm I can feel it already >:D Thank you master !!!

• I don't have a crush right now. I am single at the moment, but I met my ex at the MMA club.

• I have neither a crush nor a partner. My life is super boring. :l

• On Tinder a month or so ago.

• We knew each other from a gaming forum, but we didn't really start talking until he added me on Steam (we played games together), then Skype.

• On GaG lol 😁🙈

• My friend is his cousin and we met at her birthday party last year.

• SPEECH AND DEBATE!!!

• Yeah his speech was the reason I fell in love with him. He was quiet and shy... He never would have spoken a word to me... But when I heard his speech I was blown away by his personality and awesomeness.. It became my goal to be his... It's an adorable story honestly 😂

• I moved to a new middle school when I was 12. I had made a couple of friends and sometime in the middle of winter, we had our first school dance. I was excited because it was my first school dance and I had a crush on this total nerd at my school. He was (and still is) about 5 inches taller than me and had braces and boyish hair-bangs. But my friends dared me to slow dance with him to Taylor Swift's "Love Story". All his friends were filming us on their phones. After the dance, he never spoke to me again.

Freshman year of high school, my school's choir took a week trip to New York City. That same boy was in my choir and biology class in high school and he was on the NY trip with me. He sat with me and my friends one night at dinner and when he got up to use the bathroom, my friends told me that they "shipped" us. I rolled my eyes and told them "he was under my league" since he was still a "total nerd". But I ended up falling in love with him on the trip and we started dating. He was the love of my life for half a year...
    Now he's dating my best friend (but I still love him more than the world).

• Online :) :)

which is still very new to me but am just gonna see where it takes us

• I don't have a crush but I met my ex I still love in school. I was the new girl and it was 5th grade. He wouldn't leave me alone till I said yes 😏. Now he's been forced into marriage because he got his fuck buddy pregnant. We still love each other and want to be with each other but he has a daughter to be there for.

• I met my boyfriend on Tinder in September lol and we started dating in October. We met up at a mall and it was like undeniable attraction between us when we first met and it just gets stronger every time we see each other. I kind of like the fact that we met online because if I saw him in person there is no way I'd ever have a chance with him because I'd think he's too good for me and I'm too shy to approach a hot guy. Also he lives 40 minutes away so if it wasn't for tinder I most likely wouldn't even have known he even exists!!

• Met my crush in chemistry class, I remember I was sad that my teacher changed our seats but we were doing a lab and I just sorta developed feelings for him, we're pretty close now😌

• We met when we were three and grew up together at the same church