Being a foot taller than girlfriend weird? cute? Thoughts?

Opinions?

• Cute!
  • Weird

Most Helpful Girl

• I am only 5' tall, so most my boyfriends have been a foot or more taller than me. The pros:

1. It makes the guy feel bigger and more masculine. It makes the girl feel petite and more feminine
    2. It makes the girl feel protected and cared for
    3. He can help her reach those higher shelves
    4. He can pick her up easily. It would easy for him to man handle her, which is a lot of fun while fooling around.
    5. She can easily wear heels around him, without hurting his ego.
    6. When he puts his coat over her, when she's cold, she would drown in it, and only the tips of her fingers would stick out from the sleeves. That is Super cute I think.
    7. When in a crowd, he can guide the way for her, as she can't see over most people's shoulders.
    8. At a concert she can sit on his shoulders 😊

Cons:
    1. She can't kiss him at will, he needs to bend down. He might get a crick in the neck lol
    2. Dancing together becomes more difficult
    3. Certain positions like missionary is not as intimate...
    4. If they have kids together, their height might be average, not tall.

Overall I love it though. And find it very cute. Many people have told me so as well...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how guys are pretty much split on this, but the girl are heavily leaning towards cute... Myself being 6'3, the shortest I generally find girls still attractive enough to date and have dated is about 5'6. I know it sounds superficially, but I truly do feel weird with a girl that much smaller than me! like she is a kid still! Taller girls just feel more grown up womanly to me... sorry!

What Girls Said 19

• I would love a guy to be a foot taller than me but maybe that would be weird as he would have to be nearly 7 foot! I think its nice if the guy is taller than the girl

• It's not that uncommon and it's not weird.

• Been there. Done that. It's not such a big deal. Most people thought it was cute, and the important thing is whether or not you two are cool with it.

• My boyfriend is about a foot (13 inches) taller than me.

• How do you like it? is it strange? nice? inconvenient? like holding hands, hugging or kissing?

• It's normal? I like the height difference.

• I think its cute.

• I'm 5 feet tall and I've seen men that are 6 feet tall that I'd consider dating. I don't think it's necessarily cute, it just is what it is.

• Cute!😎💕
    This sister that used to live with us were a foot shorter than her husband I think.
    I found it cute.

• I don't particularly care, but I prefer guys who are around as tall as I am, or shorter. Taller guys make me feel uncomfortable. Thankfully I'm pretty tall.

• It looks a bit weird, but height shouldn't be a factor in judging if a relationship is good or bad.

• I'm 5'1, and my boyfriend is 6'0-6'1. It works fine, I just have to stand on tiptoe, and he ducks down a bit to kiss me :p

• It's cute for sure :)

• Sounds inconvenient

• Definitely cute.

• it's fine. not weird.

• I think it would be cute but it definitely is not necessary.

• It is nice.

• It means you can reach things on high shelves for her!

• I think is cute! The taller you are, the better you can hold her!

• Well, I'm 5'3 and a quarter and my boyfriend is like probably 5'4- 5'5. So basically he's just a little bit taller then me. At first it was almost a deal breaker because I usually like tall guys but once I realized that he was like actually still taller then me it didn't matter. And I LOVE his personality and his looks are great too so I'm satisfied.

What Guys Said 11

• Neither cute nor weird. I really, deeply, extremely don't give a shit. I don't look at other couples and notice these kind of things. Were I in a couple, I wouldn't care about whatever height she'd be. It's not a criteria for me.

• You look like her father

• Kinda weird, Im 6'0 and Id prefer a girl who was at least 5'4, would make some things less awkward.

• I'd find it weird

• There was a girl (5'0") hanging out with a guy 6'2" , I found it hilarious.

• Who cares? It's rather common anyways, as far as I know.

• I voted cute but i also think its weird

• Normal?
    .,.,
    ,,//

• When I'm with someone that much shorter, I feel like a Dad taking his little princess out. Also: neck pain.

• I'd be uncomfortable as hell being that much taller than them. That also limits my dating pool since I'm like 6'2-6'3. Personally I don't want a girlfriend that's more than 10 inches shorter.

• I know the pains dude... but at least taller girls still like guys taller than them, so being on the upper average height helps some!

• Who gives a fuck? lol