Can friendship turn into love?

I think I'm in love with a friend. I don't know what to do. I don't want to make her uncomfortable or put her in a bad position. I also don't want to be that pathetic guy who can't let it go. How should I deal with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her about it. Even if she doesn't feel the same way, you can still be friends. You don't have to lose her. Just allow her to be who she is and don't try to force her into it. It might be slightly uncomfortable but if you're really good friends, you should be able to overcome that no problem!

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her.

If she doesn't like you back she's not gonna be a bitch about it if she's truley your friend.

It'll be awkward, but at least it'll be over with. And who knows? Maybe she'll like you too.

But in my experience, I've learned not to get my hopes up. I recomend the same to you.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• Try to flirt with her and see what she does!

• Friendship can turn into love. If you are tired of only being friends than you should tell her.

• Yeah of course it can, its way easier to fall for a friend than a stranger.

• Yeah sometimes, happened with my sister

• Talk to her

What Guys Said 1