Do you think about your ex girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Yes
    50% (18)64% (16)56% (34)Vote
  • No
    50% (18)36% (9)44% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

• One ex that was a wonderful person and met and married a guy who apparently was great for her. I often wondered how she is now. (40 plus years later) And another who was in a hurry to get married, found a guy to marry and did so. A few years later I ran into him and they were divorced. She had had an affair with a neighbor and run off with him, though I think that ended also. All of that was 40 plus years ago. I often wondered where her life went. (She was actually a sweet wonderful girl when I first met her.) So yeah. I think of them occasionally.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I think about my past in general a lot to become a better person in the future but I never dwell on my past and exes. There's no sense dwelling on the past because people don't work out for a reason. It's okay to have fond memories and to refine our preferences for future partners though. We can all do a little better each time if we learn from mistakes and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on a day to day basis, but time to time, a song comes on or see a place we went too.

But I moved on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh, In The Past!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh because we talk and she's more chill now than she was before

0|0
    0|0
  • They can go head bunt a land mine

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I see her everyday so ya, hard not to when your still friends

0|0
    0|0
  • not even a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • In the same way I occasionally think of someone I went to school with or worked with but no longer see, yeah.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Only enough to be glad I had the experience of being with him, though a pretty shitty one, because I learned a lot from it. I never think about him in a nostalgic manner though. I don't miss a thing about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Now that you mention it, it's his bday lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No ex to think about. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! noo! If you think about him too much than your screwed yourself over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • when he writes me threatening me and my kid i sure do -_-
    Pussy shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes. He posts selfies all the fucking time on Facebook so it's hard to avoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard not to because I just broke up. The problem is I still like him :(

0|0
    0|0
  • no they're an ex for a reason (:

0|0
    0|0