Why do women hate small breasts?

Small as in really small with a little volume not normal size

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually love them lol I would rather have smaller ones than I have
    I think they look cute and perky

What Guys Said 6

• Same thing I'm wondering I mean at least they won't have to worry about any nigga doing this to them pic.962.net/up/2013-2/2013022510032956675.gif if at all, right

• Because they mistakenly think all guys want big tits. This isn't true. We really don't care about breast size as much as women think we do. This is the female equivalent to penis size

• I have no idea, women's magazines don't seem to push for small breasts for some reason.

• Tell me about it. It seems like every women now day needs large breasts.
    Its really screwing the organic farmers...

dud-un-tsss

• beats me but almost half of guys like them so I dont see why

• It's the media's fault!

It's the media's fault!

It's the media's fault!

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all. I'd be perfectly happy if all the women around me had smaller breasts 😊

• Because according to media, ads, models, and practically everything, bigger means better, and better means sexier, and sexier makes you stand out to guys. It all comes down to feeling unattractive and at a disadvantage if you have small breasts when it comes to attracting a partner. I have small breasts and I've always seen it as my biggest physical flaw.

• You shouldn't. There are plenty of guys who prefer smaller breasts. I'm one of them. But like you say, the voice of the media has decreed that all men seek large breasts. It's a lie; don't believe it.

• @Napoleonica thank you ☺️