Are virgin's attractive to men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 22 year old virgin, virginity is actually something that i look for in a girl and it makes me want her 10 times more.

You should know though that every man is different and thinks differently. Some guys will like virgins and want them and some others don't because they are just looking for sex and would think that they will need to spend a lot of effort to get in the virgin's pants. It all depends on how each guy thinks. Can't generalize.

I personally am saving myself for marriage so a virgin girl would be something i would very much like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think most men care either way. They might feel more pressure to be gentle and make it good, they may not want to do it because they don't want you getting attached to them when they're just looking for casual sex (I had this happen to me lol), they might like that you waited and now they don't have anyone to be compared to, they might like how they will forever stuck out in your mind as your first,
    It depends on the guys mentality.

If he prefers every girl he sleeps with is a virgin or if he is completely turned off if you're not a virgin that's when you need to drop him

What Guys Said 29

• At my MF age HELL NAW!!! I wouldn't want anything to do with that bitch HAHA. I mean If she's 20+ years old + a virgin somethings wrong there. Well unless she's religious that is. Cuz she's either going to be creepy, ugly, depressed or something else that I don't want any part of LOL

I mean even if I did try to get with her "I'd already know that I'd be fighting 1 big uphill battle to get in her pants". So would it even be worth it? Not in my mind LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif

• She's probably going to have a stuck up "you're going to have to work for this pussy" kind of demeanor anyway LOL

• @archiz Oh I see + I'm learning the ways of the lebanons.. aren't you in China right now tho? (I know that has nothing to do with where you're from/just asking)

• Hahaha good :p
      Nah that was during a vacation now I am in leb ^^
      Buy china was really cool though, would love to go there again✌✌

• There's no attraction in virginity... or lack of thereof. I don't care if a woman is a virgin or not, I will only care if it's tied to some sort of religious belief, cause I'm not religious. But on the other hand, I don't care.
    Though I have to say, I prefer a virgin girl than a girl that has slept with the whole neighborhood.

• Most of them feel the need to pose off as their self-entitled to perfection in terms of treatment over someone who is not, which is stupid because it doesn't make them any better just because they're virgins.

• i know right? try being a virgin guy trying to get a virgin girl.
      they make it imposible so they can market themselves off to better guys

• Attractive girls are attractive to men regardless of their sexual status, I'd think.

• Generally yes, because it means the girl is looking for a serious relationship and not just yoloswag around as well as being a very strong compliment that she is giving away her virignity to me.

• Studies show the lower a woman's partner count the more likely she is to be happy in Long term relationships.

• It's a positive trait for some, but not for others, and is rarely if ever the sole factor in determining whether a guy is attracted to her. I guess it depends on the guy.

• Some guys seek out virgins but those guys are weird. Most guys probably don't care too much about it.

• When you see someone for the first time, you never know their virginity status. So, I guess it has nothing to do with attraction. But, when you get to know each other, I guess things may change depending on the virginity status.

• Yes, don't worry about it

• I'm a virgin myself so yes I am attracted to virgin girls too.

• They have a certain appeal.

• Who doesn't like it nice and toght obviouslyy 😋😋😋

• Girls who I find attractive are attractive to me, whether they are virgins or not virgins.

• I will not it makes them attractive, but it's something most men prefer

• doesn't matter to me

• Anyone that's had sex with a virgin would tell you that a girl being a virgin isn't necessarily a positive from a sexual standpoint.

• No more or less than any other girl

• No, not for me

• I would rather date a virgin than a woman that has had more pricks than a second hand dart board.

• depends on how phisically attractive you look

• Ahem.. Duh!

• how can a guy see the virginity?

• its not really a thing to me. it just would be like alota pressure being a girls first

• I prefer a girl whos a virgin like myself.

• if you were respectuflly saving yourself it is.

• How do we know they are virgins? Or are you talking little girls? Ones just developing breasts?

• Of course yes it's like new car vs used car

• Yes, the same cannot be said about the reverse, however.

• Yes obviously. It has been a topic for thousands f years even now it is been talked about. Of course.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm sure some men idolize it, but I would say the vast majority either don't have much of an opinion on it, don't care as long as they like you, etc.

• I was 21 when I lost mine, and the man who "took it" thought it was great. He knew I'd just been waiting for a man who meant something to me, and he took it as a huge compliment that I wanted to have sex with him. Not sure that applies to all men, but there are some out there who like it.

I've also known some for whom it is a sort of fettish to take someone's virginity. Only ever sleeping with virgins, etc.

• I don't think that it works like that.

• Only if they're already hot lol. I don't think being a virgin alone makes a person attractive.

• Some like virgins, and some don't. Either which way I think you should steer clear of both.

• I don t know but can t change my past :p
    So better accept it

• Yes they are.

• It should be..

• Always because men are hypocrites