Guys, which kind of conversation find boring to have with a women?

Which kind of conversation makes you run away from a girl?

Maybe if she keeps talking about gossips, or her weigh, etc. etc.

What I definitely shouldn't talk about with guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she gossips or if she says bad sexist things about men all the time.

• This. One other thing is a woman who flat out talks too much and is always cutting you off. Smh...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy, but I was thinking of this today. I get bored when people give every tedious detail - especially mundane things. I prefer to hear the brief overview and any unusual or funny tidbits, not "And then I ate supper. It was chicken and broccoli. And then I watched tv and folded the laundry. I need to buy more detergent. And then..."

I find both men and women are guilty of this, so I don't know if it's one of those "red flags" like bashing your ex, but I find it difficult to stay engaged.

What Guys Said 5

• Any conversation where a girl is complaining about her appearance is a conversation NOBODY wants to have.

• Tbh I hate when they talk about cute guys and there ex's when there write there next to you ugh. I'm a nice guy so I sit there and just lisen but I hate it 😰🔫

• oh, poor you, nice to know what to don't talk about with males.

• Well tbh some times I don't mind the cute guy talk caused I would put my 2 cents in lol I mean I don't like guys just can see attractiveness of some guys xD

• If she was always talking about how about how much she wanted to kill me.

And how many ways she could get away with it :|

• Non. I love women

• If we like the woman, it is never boring.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, this question is directed at guys, but open to girls too so I'll share my answer. :) When I am talking to another woman I find it very difficult to pay attention when they start talking about home decorating, clothes or... ughhh jewelry. I even had a friend who would invite us to stay the night at her house and then watch the jewelry channel while we were laying in our sleeping bags. So boring! We were only like 8!

• Just curious, what about if a girl talks about shopping constantly. I am wondering is it just jewellery or is it shopping in general you don't like?

• @Applefan1 :) ahahaha Thanks for sharing. I loled. :)

• I am pleased you have a sense of humour to see the fun in it. :)