Do you think love exists?

Especially in this day and age knowing how easily accessible it is to get distracted with the social media platform and what not. I'm talking about real love, from a significant partner. Do you think it does?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it does

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure... If I ever find it... But yes we have to keep dreaming!

What Guys Said 5

• It exists in more ways than most people can comprehend. I found out a long time ago (19 to be exact) why it SEEMS to be unattainable. but to be honest, its always right in front of us.

I will say this... it exists.

• Of course it does.

• yes it does. Its hard to find but i know a few who truly love each other.

• of course it does

• Yes there's real love but it's rare

What Girls Said 6

• oh yes i still think it does :)

• Yes, and it's awesome. People who are bitter and hateful and envious of other peoples happiness convince themselves it isn't real so they don't feel as if they are missing out.

• I don't think it exists. I know it exists, but I also think it's a very rare thing to have.

• Love exist but then money and fake beauty changes everything. I have seen people in love but they don't advertise it. They don't even look like they are in love by the look. They are always just quiet and stable.

• I don't know.

• No it doesn't exist.